Popular Links :
Home » , , » Nocerino keen to play with Tevez

Nocerino keen to play with Tevez

Friday, December 30, 2011 6:03 AM


AC Milan midfielder Antonio Nocerino has revealed he wants Manchester City forward Carlos Tevez to join the Serie A champions in January.

Roberto Mancini is keen to see Tevez leave Etihad Stadium on a permanent deal when the transfer window opens, but he may be forced to settle for a loan.

Speaking to Sky Sport 24 on Wednesday, Nocerino said he would welcome the out-of-favour Argentine to the San Siro.

"(Tevez) is a great player. I hope he can come to Milan," Nocerino said.

Midfielder Nocerino arrived at the club from Palermo on the last day of the transfer window on August 31, and has quickly developed into a key player for Massimiliano Allegri.

He is in the middle of a productive campaign, having netted six league goals this season.

However, Nocerino played down his achievements to date, claiming he is only doing his bit to contribute to AC Milan's cause at the top of the table.

"I scored six goals, and I consider myself to be quite a prolific scorer. I'm just a normal guy who plays with so many champions," he said.

Nocerino also expressed his gratitude to his first club Juventus, where he started his career, for nurturing his talent.

"I owe so much to Juventus because I had grown up there," he said.

"Now I am part of Milan, however, I am happy here and I hope we can celebrate at the end of the season."

0 comments:

Post a Comment